Monday, March 23, 2009

lufthansa vs British Airways cabin service

Lufthansa tend to treat passengers in economy just the same as what they would do in First and Business class,and their food is much better.LH has a non stop Miami - Frankfurt, and also Miami - Dusseldorf - so depending on where your going or if your making a connection - you have options.
Lufthansa is a european carrier so its much different from the US carriers in terms of service. And the food is really good!I would usually base my decision on the connecting flight to either LHR or MUN I would say, go with whoever is cheapest overall.

Been with BA twice; 1st time on a long haul flight was good had a really nice plane and trip from Madrid - England.
2nd Time not good! England- New York on a double decker plane it was dirty and the entertainment has broken for the majority of the flight. The staff where nice though which is always good and the food was nice.

I would probably choose Lufthansa because I have a frequent flier account with United Airlines . If I fly with Lufthansa, I can earn United Airlines miles . If I had an American Airlines frequent flier account, I would choose British Airways.